METRYUS LTD (“METRYUS” or “we”) is committed to respect and implement data protection rules following the standard security and data protection requirements and best practices adopted in EU and US regions. This privacy notice contains information on what personal data we collect, what we do with that information, and what rights you have.
We process some personal data in order to run our business. Under certain circumstances, we may share your information with third parties (for example, pursuant to a court order, if we are part of a merger, or with our business partners). We take the security of your information seriously and proceed to keep your information secure. Please read the full Privacy and Security Statement below and you can always contact us if you have questions.
What data do we collect?
When you're using our website, we gather statistical data related to your visit, such as which pages you visit and how long you look at them. This information may include but is not limited to IP address, geo-localisation information, time of visit, information about the use of our website, including a history of the pages you view, referring site, application, or service.
We may also collect certain information about the computer or mobile device used to access the https://metryus.com/ such as operating system information, browser type.
We obtain your consent to process your information when we are required to by law. In relation to cookies and similar technologies, we obtain your consent at your first visit and each time you have cleaned cashed files from the device you are using to visit our website.
You may always withdraw your consent by using ‘Decline’ button in consent pop-up message or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information by means of different technologies, such as cookies, flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, push notifications, offline browser storage, and web beacons, when you visit our website using one or more devices.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- fill contact or request forms on our web-site;
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- analytics tools;
- other trusted sources to update or supplement the information obtained from you;
- third parties, for example from publicly accessible sources, including publicly available online profiles and databases e.g. to establish and verify your identity, to find out your contact details or to liaise with you in relation to our products and services, or by using third-party cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- process your order or request;
- providing information to you about our services and products or anything else that we think may be of interest to you;
- email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like;
- improve our websites and to deliver better and more personalized content and services and recognize you when you return to our websites;
- use it in our business operations, including human resources, recruiting, equity investments, and business research and outreach;
- identify which products or services we think you are interested in by using cookies on our website which track and analyze how you use our website;
- processing your personal data for administration, assessment and analysis purposes. For example, marketing and product analysis and behaviour scoring.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services:
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store and secure your data?
We securely store your data on cloud-based computer infrastructure services primarily in the US which provides necessary data protection required by law and regulations. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders.
Because we respect your right to privacy, we have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, misuse, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These security measures have been implemented taking into account the available technology, their cost of implementation, the risks presented by the processing.
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal data.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Also, we would like to ask you for feedback about our products and services.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/238318146535333?helpref=hc_global_nav
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Google https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/85809/how-businesses-and-websites-can-use-third-party-data-for-advertising-on-linkedin?lang=en
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Hubspot https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: Call us at: +447484328228 Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- keeping track of your specific preferences and settings;
- understanding how you use our website;
- providing you with product recommendations;
- measure and analyze the performance of our products and services for targeted ads from Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other third-party vendors;
- providing you with personalized advertising, ad delivery, and reporting across multiple sessions and devices.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. we sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Performance - cookies which measure how often you visit our website and how do you use it. For example, we collect information which pages you visited. Third-party cookies also can be used to help measure your performance. For example, Google Analytics cookies may help to understand which pages you previously visited and actions you did on the page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you’ve come to our website from a search engine like Google or a social platform like Facebook, your information is possibly being collected, tracked, and shared by them.
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to delete it. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://metryus.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Metryus LTD's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Metryus LTD's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Metryus LTD at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Metryus LTD's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Metryus LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Metryus LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Metryus LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Metryus LTD's website, even if Metryus LTD or a Metryus LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Metryus LTD website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Metryus LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Metryus LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Metryus LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Metryus LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Metryus LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Metryus LTD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Irland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.